Preface: my roommate and I started (binge) watching The Walking Dead (on netflix because we’d never watched it before) when we moved in together in May.
Tonight, I spent a couple hours laying on my couch after work watching tv as my roommate went to a bar and spent, probably, around 50 dollars. When she finally returned, she greeted me with froyo and her need to watch two more episodes of The Walking Dead… I haven’t spent a dime since Saturday. I feel amazing and rewarded. Yay!
I will write about the following, leave one in my ask box.
Dear person I hate,
Dear person I like,
Dear ex boyfriend,
Dear ex girlfriend,
Dear ex bestfriend,
Dear future me,
Dear past me,
Dear person I’m jealous of,
Dear person I had a crush on,
I’m really in the mood for this. Please guys?
1. Because you’ll try to touch my heart and you’ll cut your hand on six months’ worth of beer bottles.
2. Because you’ll kiss me and I’ll burn your mouth like the end of a lit cigarette.
3. Because I get lost in the dark too easily.
4. Because I’m afraid of heights, and you’re a thirty-foot drop.
5. Because I’m not coffee and raindrops. I am blood stains and heroin.
6. Because in twelve months, you’ll still be flushing me from your veins.
7. Because in twelve months, you’ll still be tangled up in mine."